Please browse the instructions below then visit the Journal’s distribution web site https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ad-behav to upload your manuscript. Take note that manuscripts maybe perhaps perhaps not conforming to those instructions are came back.
Just manuscripts of adequate quality that meet with the aims and range of Adaptive Behavior will likely be evaluated.
There are not any charges payable to submit or publish in this log.
Included in the distribution procedure you are expected to justify which you are publishing your initial work, which you have actually the legal rights into the work, that you’re publishing the job for very first book into the Journal and that it is really not being considered for book somewhere else and it has perhaps not recently been posted elsewhere, and that you have got acquired and may provide all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works perhaps not owned by you.
1. What do we publish?
1.1 Aims & Scope
Before submitting your manuscript to Adaptive Behavior, please ensure you’ve got read the Aims & Scope.
1.2 Article Kinds
- Articles – Manuscripts reporting initial research, typically containing between 6,000 and 12,000 terms.
- Reviews – Major overviews of domain names of intellectual inquiry, typically containing significantly more than 12,000 terms.
- Commentaries – severely brief communications responding to formerly posted articles, typically containing under 500 terms.
- Viewpoints – Evaluations of current research, hypotheses, and trends that are future typically under 2,000 terms.
- Brief communications – detailing initial research outcomes, typically containing under 2,000 terms.